Actually, my concerns were what to do in the meantime. I got a call today from the new psych hospital. They want to do an almost complete med wash. This will probably take several weeks, during which time she's disenrolled from school and enrolled in the hospital's charter school and presumably she'll still be there.
So now I'm worried about:
- the fact that this med wash could make her completely unstable and swing back to irrationally hating me for loving the other kids and hating her.
- That she may be in the middle of it if/when we finally get approval for RTC
- that I won't find an appropriate RTC.
- That we can't proceed with the mediation/due process since she's not enrolled in the school, and therefore when she's released from the hospital we'll have to start all over with her suffering from the unacceptable lack of accommodations,
- that she'll be missing her annual IEP meeting where they're presenting the results of her new FIE (school version of a psych eval)