This blog is my place to vent and share resources with other parents of children of trauma. I try to be open and honest about my feelings in order to help others know they are not alone. Therapeutic parenting of adopted teenagers with RAD and other severe mental illnesses and issues (plus "neurotypical" teens) , is not easy, and there are time when I say what I feel... at the moment. We're all human!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Updated FAIR Club posts!

I've updated my posts on the FAIR Club, which is our preferred discipline method.  When I revamped the blog after my sabbatical, I'd put links to the FAIR Club articles on the sidebar.  I hadn't reviewed them in awhile, and I'd recently sent a lot of people to look at them.  How embarrassing!

I mainly focused on updating the "FAIR Club Intro" (aka How to Discipline Your Difficult Child (without spanking or spoiling) and "FAIR Club" posts.  Here's the posts again:


The FAIR Club

No comments: