This blog is my place to vent and share resources with other parents of children of trauma. I try to be open and honest about my feelings in order to help others know they are not alone. Therapeutic parenting of adopted teenagers with RAD and other severe mental illnesses and issues (plus "neurotypical" teens) , is not easy, and there are time when I say what I feel... at the moment. We're all human!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Texas Trauma Momma Retreat!


One of the moms had to drop out so there is now one opening for the The "REVIVE to SURVIVE" 1st Annual Texas Trauma Momma Retreat will be held at Crystal Beach on September 19-22. This IS the same time as the Attach Seminar and this is for a consolation for us Trauma Mommas who just can't travel so far for what ever reason but could really use a few days to connect and REVIVE ourselves. It will be an opportunity to get to know Trauma Mommas in our area and although we will be missing some great and experienced Mommas who will be at the Attach Seminar I do believe that those who attend or "REVIVE TO SURVIVE" RETREAT will greatly benefit from spending some time with like minded and experienced mommas who ""GET IT"".

$110 gets you a bed in a shared room for three nights and four days at our beach abode! Complete with great company! Also a two night Mini retreat in the spring at a country home.

It's going to be amazing and this spot will go fast.  Please comment here if you're interested!

1 comment:

Last Mom said...

Love this!!!! I know Texas is huge, but I hope lots of my Texas Trauma Moms get to go!