My sister's wedding is Saturday.
I have a ton of stuff to do before the wedding and the trip. I actually stayed up until 6am yesterday, and now can't get back to work (so I'm putting things off by working on my computer. *sigh*) I committed to:
- Altering my sister's dress - DONE!
- Fixing the slip for sis's dress - still need to add ribbons.
- Fixing the zipper and altering the top on my Matron of Honor dress - DONE!
- Making a dress for Bob - DONE!
- Make a jacket for Bob - Mostly done, but she doesn't like the way it lays so need to figure out way to fix it.
- Make a jacket for Kitty - cut and started, but a lot left to do.
- Couldn't find an outfit for Ponito. Unbelieveably we couldn't find dark slacks in his size in any resale/thrift store, and then he decided he must have a suit coat. Found one in his size, but he didn't like it.
- Shopping for shirt, tie, jacket and pants - DONE!
- Altering small women's jacket to fit little 11 yr old boy - DONE!
- Altering small women's pants to fit little boy - waist - DONE! Hem - cut but needs finishing
- Alter size on machine embroidered piece (has to be done on kid's computer because must have a floppy drive and my laptop doesn't). - done, but one is corrupted so must redo.
- Stitch out at least two full-size logos - 2 out of 6 components - DONE!
- Make sugar cookies for the seminar (have mixes)
Notice sleeping, working and bathing don't make the list. Do as I say, not as I do!
By the way, my Dad and step-mom will be coming into town on Tuesday. I won't be here. The aunt I'm named after will be coming into town on Friday. I'll be home (I get home late Thursday night), but won't have had time to clean. The house is fairly clean, but some of the kids' Spring Break chores were to clean and organize certain rooms. Instead they took everything out and piled it outside of the room. *sigh*