This blog is my place to vent and share resources with other parents of children of trauma. I try to be open and honest about my feelings in order to help others know they are not alone. Therapeutic parenting of adopted teenagers with RAD and other severe mental illnesses and issues (plus "neurotypical" teens) , is not easy, and there are time when I say what I feel... at the moment. We're all human!

Monday, September 7, 2009

Letter Parties - M


Dinner has been getting repetitive and the kids have been complaining about the food I cook which irritates me, a lot.


We'd mentioned letter parties recently and the kids loved the idea. So we decided to start them again.


Sunday Night was brought to us by the letter M.
We watched the (Hannah) Montana Movie
We ate Mexican food (everyone disagred so we used pre-packaged meals - enchiladas, tamales, and fajitas).
Mixed veggies
We drank Milk.
Before dinner we had Munchies including Muenster cheese on crackers with fruit.
For dessert we had Melon (Watermelon) and Macadamia Nut Cookies or Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Ok, so some of these were a stretch, but that wasn't the point!

No comments: