This blog is my place to vent and share resources with other parents of children of trauma. I try to be open and honest about my feelings in order to help others know they are not alone. Therapeutic parenting of adopted teenagers with RAD and other severe mental illnesses and issues (plus "neurotypical" teens) , is not easy, and there are time when I say what I feel... at the moment. We're all human!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

CABF resource

If you or a friend has a child with mental illness you know exactly why organizations like the CABF are so important. This organization has been a such a huge support for my family and me and I encourage you to check it out.

It is funded 90% by donations. Even $1 helps! Please take a moment to donate today. Designate the Adoption Support Group as your "honoree" and its members will win a free consultation with an expert in adolescent mood disorders.

Donate Child & Adolescent Bipolar Foundation

www.bpkids.org
CABF improves the lives of families raising children and teens living with bipolar disorder and related conditions.

No comments: