This blog is my place to vent and share resources with other parents of children of trauma. I try to be open and honest about my feelings in order to help others know they are not alone. Therapeutic parenting of adopted teenagers with RAD and other severe mental illnesses and issues (plus "neurotypical" teens) , is not easy, and there are time when I say what I feel... at the moment. We're all human!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Texas Trauma Momma Retreat

"REVIVE to SURVIVE" 1st Annual Texas Trauma Momma Retreat September 19-22nd.


I'm so excited!  I'm all signed up to go to the first annual Texas Trauma Momma Retreat.  It's super small this year, but that will probably make it more fun.  The important part is being surrounded by other moms who "get it."   Even more fun is there will be another one in April and all of us going to this one get to do that one for free!  I just hope it doesn't fall on Kitty's b-day.

No comments: