This blog is my place to vent and share resources with other parents of children of trauma. I try to be open and honest about my feelings in order to help others know they are not alone. Therapeutic parenting of adopted teenagers with RAD and other severe mental illnesses and issues (plus "neurotypical" teens) , is not easy, and there are time when I say what I feel... at the moment. We're all human!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Sugar Free


Bob loves Crystal Light Raspberry Tea. I've never really liked it, but whatever keeps her hydrated is fine with me (the kind we buy is caffeine free). Recently though I found out WHY she likes it. She saw that the label said Sugar Free... so she added it. Over a cup of sugar to each pitcher.


I explained that the drink is "Sugar Free" because it had artificial sweetners in it, and told her no more extra sugar.


Bob hates Crystal Light Raspberry Tea.