Dr. M stated that he does not see any benefits in this plan. He also stated that he could not be supportive of that decision if made. I also put Bear on a stand-by list to see Dr. M sooner, but as of today, the appointment remains for 10-21.
My reply to her:
Ok, suggestions? Bear is going to do this now under our supervision where we can hopefully show him (and/or maybe the courts) that it is absolutely necessary and get him back on his meds safely and quickly, or he's going to do it cold turkey 10 months from now.
So what would y'all do?