- she was "fine" there
- she didn't need any med changes (we disagree),
- since she's been hospitalized so many times they have to assume hospitalization is "not working"
We had an appointment with the pdoc that afternoon so we told them we wanted to wait until the meeting to decide. After waiting 1/2 hour we found out that the pdoc had been called away on an emergency sometime before we'd arrived, but no one had realized it.
We managed to meet with the new social worker. We expressed our disagreement with their reasons for sending Kitty home. We don't care what she does at the hospital, she's becoming increasingly aggressive at home, and she's not "fine" there. The hospital may not be "working," but we don't have any other alternatives.
We were supposed to hear back from the pdoc by phone on Saturday and me managed to convince them to hold onto her until then. He didn't call.
We're meeting with the social worker in an hour. I have a feeling she's going to try to send Kitty home today.
The good news is that we finally heard from the residential treatment center. Kitty's been accepted and we're just waiting for the financial negotiations with our funding source. She may go as early as Wednesday.