This blog is my place to vent and share resources with other parents of children of trauma. I try to be open and honest about my feelings in order to help others know they are not alone. Therapeutic parenting of adopted teenagers with RAD and other severe mental illnesses and issues (plus "neurotypical" teens) , is not easy, and there are time when I say what I feel... at the moment. We're all human!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Downloaded pictures!

Bob recently won Student of the Month at her private school. To be honest I don't remember what the characteristic was. I think it was Service. She's an excellent student and very conscientious. I took many pictures, but in almost all of them she had this blah, kind of sad expression on her face. I worry about depression every time I look at her. It does run in our family. Very proud of her!
(Yes, I got rid of this too small shirt as soon as she took it off! Yikes!)


She did smile occasionally. Isn't she gorgeous?!



Here's the whole group of winners. The two to Bob's left are high schoolers (Bob is in middle school). The ones in front are elementary students. Bob is only 12 and in 7th grade. Every time I look at her next to other kids I have to LOL!

No comments: