This blog is my place to vent and share resources with other parents of children of trauma. I try to be open and honest about my feelings in order to help others know they are not alone. Therapeutic parenting of adopted teenagers with RAD and other severe mental illnesses and issues (plus "neurotypical" teens) , is not easy, and there are time when I say what I feel... at the moment. We're all human!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snow boy!


Here's my "baby" with his snow man. They used all the snow from the whole yard to build this little guy. Notice the green grass behind them. The snow lasted only one morning and I think we got only 2 inches. He's wearing my gloves which are just for warmth and I had the only pair. They were sopping wet through and through. Apparently it was better than the socks that most of the kids were wearing though. No one around here has mittens or gloves of course!
I still hate s**w!!

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Wow, you guys had enough to build a giant one! I'll post our puny little guys. Come on spring!