This blog is my place to vent and share resources with other parents of children of trauma. I try to be open and honest about my feelings in order to help others know they are not alone. Therapeutic parenting of adopted teenagers with RAD and other severe mental illnesses and issues (plus "neurotypical" teens) , is not easy, and there are time when I say what I feel... at the moment. We're all human!

Friday, July 9, 2010

This is Mary's friend. Her computer is dead (RIP). She's going through withdrawals. You'll have to wait until... well, either she gets a new one or she gets this one fixed! She is really having a rough time with her withdrawals, so pray for her! LOL!

Sharon, the friendly neighbor

4 comments:

GB's Mom said...

Paying for you. I can't imagine being without my computer-so isolated. I am sorry you are stuck.

Anonymous said...

As if she didn't have enough troubles to worry about. Tell her I'll tell the girls on Chit n Chat.

marythemom said...

It's up, as long as I don't wiggle at all once I get it to turn on. Did I mention as long as I don't wiggle AT ALL?! But at least it's enough to keep me from going totally insane.

*sigh*

Mary

Anonymous said...

Just had to comment to say that the "word verification" I get to enter right now is "tushoid". Too funny. Is that a sphereoid squashed into the shape of a tush? Or is that maybe why my tush looks like the seat of my computer chair? But no wiggling in order to see what shape yours is in!