Essie of The Accidental Mommy gave me this award because she likes the name of my blog. I choose to see this as a sign that I need to keep my outlook bright and sunny.
Incoming here are all the rules:
1. Put the logo in my post or within my blog.
2. Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within my post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award!
So, now the hard part picking only 12 of the 80+ blogs I read:
Some friends who need some sunshine:
With Love from Sumy
Hartley's Life with 3 Boys
Mom to My Angelbabies
My Radical Family
Sometimes God Does Give You More Than You Can Handle
The Land of the Loo Loos
Special K's Journey
The Missing Piece
Thou Shalt Not Whine
Truth is Powerful and it Prevails
A Bipolar Daughter and the Family Who Loves Her
Brenda McCreight PhD
Peace in Puzzles
Under Scarlet Bird's Wing
Stellar Parenting 101
Some kids who are getting full of sunshine:
Finding my Heartsmile
Journey to Being a Normal Kid
Knew I couldn't limit it to just twelve. Oh well. Share the sunshine y'all!