This blog is my place to vent and share resources with other parents of children of trauma. I try to be open and honest about my feelings in order to help others know they are not alone. Therapeutic parenting of adopted teenagers with RAD and other severe mental illnesses and issues (plus "neurotypical" teens) , is not easy, and there are time when I say what I feel... at the moment. We're all human!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Weight loss

This is not a weight loss blog, but I just wanted to say... I lost 5 lbs! I'm almost done with my second week of South Beach and last time I lost 17lbs in the first 2 weeks, but I'm still happy, and so are my knees.

Now if I could just figure out a way to add in exercise...

Well, gotta go. Still need to:

Pack my lunch (Cheese Broccoli soup leftovers)
Drop off Ponito's Valentine box he forgot - at the elementary school
Pack and drop off Kitty's hygiene supplies - at the middle school (got a long lecture earlier in the week about how much she smells so our solution is to keep stuff at school - another post on the meltdown this caused last night soon)
Run by the pharmacy to pick up meds
Drop off meds for Bear -at the high school
Meet with a new potential intern
Deliver a check
Fix a major mistake on a huge proposal
Try to figure out the paperwork for how to get out the incredibly late W-2s for all the staff and former staff
Lunch meeting with client...

Well, you get the idea.

No comments: