This blog is my place to vent and share resources with other parents of children of trauma. I try to be open and honest about my feelings in order to help others know they are not alone. Therapeutic parenting of adopted teenagers with RAD and other severe mental illnesses and issues (plus "neurotypical" teens) , is not easy, and there are time when I say what I feel... at the moment. We're all human!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

5 fun facts

What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
Well, I’m gonna do it for tomorrow since, today is almost done…
1. Take Bear to the tattoo removal clinic to check how it’s healing.
2. Do the weekly shopping – Sam’s Club for food and milk, HEB for all the stuff Sam’s doesn’t have and prescriptions, Salvation Army for clothes for my growing kids, the mall to drop off my watch for repair and a book store if I have any money left. Hubby isn’t teaching scuba this weekend so I don’t have to take all four kids!!
3. Take the kids to Grandma’s for the night and spend some time with Hubby.
4. Reupholster my office chair.
5. Check my e-mail, read my favorite forums, message boards and blogs.

What are 5 snacks do you enjoy?
1. Chocolate covered strawberries, or strawberries with brownies (ate today!), or strawberries with chocolate chips.
2. Chocolate Chip Cherry Bread
3. Brownie banana sundae
4. Popcorn and chocolate chips
5. Peanut Butter and Banana sandwich

What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Get all the repairs for the house done.
2. Set aside money for my children’s college.
3. Pay off all our debts.
4. Go on a trip to Nebraska to visit family.
5. Go on a trip to Hawaii so Kitty can see the ocean and a beach!

What are 5 of your bad habits?
1. Staying up too late.
2. Spending too much time on the computer.
3. Playing solitaire at work when I’m overstessed or overwhelmed.
4. Talking about my personal life too much.
5. See what 5 things I snack on!

Where are 5 places you have lived?
1. In Texas -.
2. Italy when I was 4
3. Born in Virginia
4 Ohio and Massachusetts
5. Las Vegas, Nevada. Omaha, Nebraska. Probably more.

What are 5 jobs that you’ve had?
1. Black Jack Dealer
2. Bouncer
3. Retail sales (clothing)
4. Seamstress
5. Social Worker

5 People I want to tag… (not sure what this is!)
1. Denise
2. Lisa
3. CJ
4. Torina
5. Anyone else who may want to jump in!!!!

No comments: