This blog is my place to vent and share resources with other parents of children of trauma. I try to be open and honest about my feelings in order to help others know they are not alone. Therapeutic parenting of adopted teenagers with RAD and other severe mental illnesses and issues (plus "neurotypical" teens) , is not easy, and there are time when I say what I feel... at the moment. We're all human!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Before and After

I'm still amazed at what my designers could do with some poor quality, scanned in photos I received from biomom. The first one was torn and looked like it had been chewed by an animal.



Bad puppy!! Bad!









What do you do with a drunken baby?!


What do you do with a drunken baby?!


What do you do with a drunken baby early in the morning?!


Way! Hey! And up it rises -when you clone him another eye!
OK! OK! I'll stop singing!


And last but not least. My favorite photo. Notice the glowing booger in the original!! You probably can't see it, but someone scribbled all over it with a ball point pen too!





Aren't they absolutely adorable children?! I may have been furious that biomom got my e-mail address, but these pictures sure make it seem worth it. Kitty's lifebook came with only a few pictures, luckily one or two included Bear, because he didn't even have a lifebook. The youngest picture I had of him, he looked about 5 years old. For Mother's Day I sent these cleaned up pictures to biomom.

I got a few more, but they didn't clean up as well and were much more casual shots. Although there's one of Bear as an infant that is sooo cute, but it was taken practically in the dark and they couldn't fix it. *sigh*
Mary







No comments: