This blog is my place to vent and share resources with other parents of children of trauma. I try to be open and honest about my feelings in order to help others know they are not alone. Therapeutic parenting of adopted teenagers with RAD and other severe mental illnesses and issues (plus "neurotypical" teens) , is not easy, and there are time when I say what I feel... at the moment. We're all human!

Monday, April 12, 2010

In a Word

Hair –greyish
Your Mother - amazing!
Your Father –Grandad
Fav Food –chocolate
Dream Last Night –anxiety
Fav Drink – daiquiri
What room are you in? –family
Hobby –blogging
Fear - hurt
Where were you last night? – home
Something that you aren’t –perfect
Muffins –fattening
Wish List Item –lottery
Where you grew up –military
What you are wearing –dressy
Your Pet –multiples
Friends –supportive
Something you’re not wearing – shoes
Fav Store – Nifty Thrift
Fav Color – green
Last time you laughed – ?
Your Best Friend – several?
Best Place you go over and over – bathtub
Person who you email regularly – school
Fav Place to Eat – Grandma's

Now I tag…

All of you who read this!
Post a comment with your blog link! (or for my friends without blogs you can e-mail me!)

No comments: