This blog is my place to vent and share resources with other parents of children of trauma. I try to be open and honest about my feelings in order to help others know they are not alone. Therapeutic parenting of adopted teenagers with RAD and other severe mental illnesses and issues (plus "neurotypical" teens) , is not easy, and there are time when I say what I feel... at the moment. We're all human!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Haircut deal?!




Got an e-mail from a local hair cutting place.


From: "Local Haircutting Pace"
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 5:28
Subject: $7.99 haircut offer

"Local Haircutting Place" is offering our own stimulus:
$8.99 Mens or Kids Cuts
$19.99 womens Cut/dry @ style
$45 color
Expires 3/15/09
One coupon per visit


I thought it was funny that the e-mail title didn't match the inside so I decided to be nice and send a response.



On Feb 26, 2009, at 8:25 AM, "Marythemom" wrote:

Hi Troy,

Just FYI, you e-mail title is $7.99 haircut, but the inside says
$8.99.

Mary
" Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the
rain."

Gotta love the response!


From: "Local Haircutting Place"
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 5:28 PM
Subject: $7.99 haircut offer

Sorry it is $799

Sent from my iPhone


That's just a little out of my budget! LOL I think I'll pass!

No comments: