Lisa aka Squeaker tagged me. The only reason I'm doing this is because I'd already made this list a while back and sent it to my non-blogger buddies. I'm not tagging anyone because I don't know enough bloggers to tag!
Here are the rules.
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules.2. Share seven random or weird facts about yourself.3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post with their links.4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I dye my hair because I am over 75% grey now. I do it myself and have been experimenting with highlights. Recently I had a lot left over and highlighted the girls and my little guy. I didn’t leave it in long enough for them so it’s very subtle (can't see it at all on Kitty). They were proud as peacocks though!! *grin*
2. I’ve had many unusual jobs – bouncer, blackjack dealer, fashion model, professional seamstress, interior decorator, teacher/ trainer (preschool, autistic youth, mentally retarded adults, gymnastics to youth, sewing to emotionally disturbed girls, child behavior trainings to teachers, Sunday school), and now president of an industrial design firm (www.id-one.net).
3. I’m 38 years old and have no wrinkles! - probably because I burn easily so always avoid the sun and have never smoked or been around smokers. Or it could just be good genes (my Mom looks young too). I love that people can't believe I'm the mother of 4 -especially when they see my 15 year old who looks 17. I've been told often that they assumed I was their sister.
4. I read in the bathtub and can read in the shower. I love to read and I read fast! I read sci-fi/ fantasy, romance, mysteries, self-help, parenting, business…).
5. I only watch comedies. My mood is easily influenced by media so I prefer happy endings. I prefer books with happy endings too!
6. I love to give advice. I’m an extrovert and will seek out people and share with them. After giving a presentation about product development/ industrial design to inventors and entrepreneurs, I managed to find a man who had just adopted a 4 year old and talked about attachment disorders with him for 20 minutes. I tell everyone about the FAIR Club!
7. I am addicted to blogs and adoption support groups and list-serves. I spend hours on the internet at home and work. (Luckily I’m my own boss so I can’t fire myself!).